Tuesday 24 March 2015

Brief


Aims:

I will be working towards WOSAT, in which I will be designing packaging for products that I have created and expanding my understanding of identity design and branding.

Themes:

I am interested in creating packaging and products that are environmentally conscious. Using recycled paper for the packaging and sourcing environmentally conscious supplies for the products. I will also look into putting narrative into my products such as the candles. Candles will be another product that I will design. I will research fragrances, different wax types that I could use instead of paraffin. Beeswax is the most environmentally sustainable resource that I know of but sourcing it locally in time for this project may not be possible however I will only know until I start research to get supplies. I will have to research into pricing my products too.

Objectives:

To consider promotion and connect this module to the digital environment brief To research environmentally friendly products and materials that I can use to make candles withTo continue to make and begin to find ways to display and package the productsTo design candles, source local ingredients/materials To research into different papermaking techniquesTo research into the pricing of productsResearch into identity and logos to gain understanding of what makes good creative identityFurther understanding of typography

Brief:

To design a range of packaging for self-made products. The packaging will reveal a distinct creative identity and tie in with design of promotion of materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment